A day in the life of the youngest potato


After some facts about the "youngest potato", you might be curious on what I am up to and how I let my days pass.

Anyone who often visits the site knows that we don't update much since we are not a full-time blogger. My sister and I made a blog because of the inspiration we got every time a blog post help us  so in return, we also want to share our own experiences too.

As said above, we are not a full-time blogger. I am actually a full-time student, enjoying blog as my interest. So what am I doing in my normal days?





5:30 AM - RIIIIISE UP!

Teenager nowadays don't sleep as early as the old generation does. So after a 4-6 hours of sleep (sometimes 2-3 hours if tons of school works need to be passed), I have to get up for school. The said time is my wake up time only during school days since I tend to wake up around 9 or 10 during weekends. I love the feeling of having a long sleep and a lot of time to stay in my bed and cuddle with my stuffed toys.


 

I am a deep sleeper so i tend to set my alarm every 10-15 mins. It starts with 4:30 am and most of the time, i missed it and just hear it around 5 am. I woke up at 5 but i still feel sleepy at that time so i get up from my bed around 5:30 am and there will i realize that i will be late for school. And the only thing in my mind to help myself to get up from bed is to set my mind thinking that i can still sleep in the car.



6:15 AM - RUSH RUSH RUSH!


6:15 AM or 6:30 AM marks as the start of my quest for the day. If luck is on my side, I can ride a UV Express in front of our subdivision. But days will not be always on my side so sometimes I have to walk from our subdivision to the UV Express Terminal, which is a 5-10 minute walk, and have to line up for a ride.


During this point of time, I am now travelling to our school. Leaving early is a must because the time travel is really not a joke. I've tried leaving at 6:30 AM and that days were the days I am always late for my first class.





7:30-2:30 AM - Full-time student in action 📽📽

And the class starts nooooooww!!


The only time we can rest from the class is when the professors give free time or if they weren't able to show up in class which rarely happens. We also get a time to rest when events are just away because they give time for us to prepare in a specific event.





2:30-6:00 PM - Part-time

Before the school year start, I hardly looked for a part-time job to have an extra income. I did find one, but it is a job that doesn't have wage. It is actually a job that will enhance my capabilities. With the help of the Lord, I now work for our department and it teaches me and my co-officers many things. I may not find a job where I can earn an extra income, but I found a job where I can earn not only experiences but also memories and many more intangible thing that cannot be repaid by any thing in this world.



Last July 24 was the first General Assembly of our department for this school year (2018-2019) and also my first day as an officer. During the said event the old officers who held the event announced the officers they picked for this school year. And with God's help, I passed the interview and was announced as one of the officers. Being one of the officers is not all about for the sake of just getting a title and the position in the department. The 3 months experience as an officer, I learned to break my walls, to break my limits. The department taught me that having limits will lead me to nothing, that I should extend arms, I should always think ahead, that I should not be stagnant. It taught me that everyday of my living, I should take the chance and experience something new. It helped me grow and I know, being with them will mold me to the better version of myself.

The picture below is the first event organized by the new officers, and thank God that I am one of them.


Though I have to usually go home late because of rendering duties, I don't regret anything because I know with them, I will improve. Every event teaches us many things. We don't just earn memories, but we get to experience how to organize an event and it teaches us to improve in every event we will make. 



6:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Finding UV
🤔🤔

At this point of time, finding a ride is really hard and I am left with few choices. Either I will wait for my dad or I have to wait for an hour just to go home. There is also another option which is to go to terminal but I refuse to do it because the fare would just be doubled and I am not willing to spend my money just for that (not being stingy but have to be practical). UV Express at that time are mostly lining up at terminals so finding a colorum vehicle is hard. People are also rushing to go home at that time (because who wouldn't want to go home tho?) and they are one of the factors why finding a ride is really hard. Aside from finding a ride, traffic is also heavy at that time (RUSH HOUR!) and it will take an hour or two (depending on the traffic) from our school to our house, unlike the usual 20 minute ride.



8:00 PM - 10:00 PM - Chloe's time


As soon as I got home, I do the most favorite thing to do which is to lie down. Lying down is the thing I mostly do for myself (maybe I am the most lazy person you'll ever meet). I tend to play organ when my body wants to be productive which is reaaaaally rare. But most of the time, I just lie down in my bed daydreaming. That's how I spend my "me time".

When days aren't that tiring and busy, I really love to spend time reading a book, specially poetry ones. But since it is school days and activities are around, I just stick to lying down for hours.



10:00 PM Onwards - Wide Awake
👀👀

Lying down for hours but still awake. I don't know why but I lie down for hours but it always turns out to me sleeping late (midnight to be specific). Truthfully, I am really a night owl. I usually do my tasks late at night because I think my mind is more active at that point of time. But there are times that I suddenly fall asleep. I don't really understand myself (read the other blog post). I even do my school works while sleeping, right? Can you help me how to sleep early? I really want to achieve that 7-8 hours of sleep. Because you know, I still feel tired after sleeping. 😉😉 Who agrees with me?

That's it! This is the end of my boring day.


This wraps up my day. 

It may not be as productive as you think (and boring) but believe or not, this is my life for 18 years now (except for the fact that I now go home late). And also, my weekends would be the most worse and boring story you'll ever heard since I usually spend the whole day lying down in my bed, cuddling with my stuffed toys that I love the most.

You might be thinking (or not) on how my day will turn out if I don't spend my hours on school. There is not really much difference aside from waking up later than usual and more hours to practice organ or other activities I enjoy. Also, i spend most of my days with them (familiar faces? visit this post) and/or with my family (they are family tho).






This sums up the day of the youngest potato. Above activities is also the reason behind my improvement, as a potato.

It will not take years for you to know someone deeply if only one would learn how to be true.




P.S. the youngest potato

0 Comments