Glimpse of the youngest potato


People who viewed this blog for a few times knows that it is only updated occasionally. If you are one of our readers, you know that this blog is owned by me and my sister. And you know that this blog account mostly contains about our travel experiences and also the fan girl side of my sister but this time, it would be different.




Exactly 2 years ago, marks the first ever post I have written in this blog. And in that 2 years, I haven't really introduced myself since the first blog post was written by my sister. So I hope through this post, it will be the chance for you to know me more aside from the insight I gave in our travel experiences. But this is just only a glimpse since I will only give you 5 interesting facts about me. 


Who am I?

I am Chloe, 18 years old from Philippines.]


I am a social introvert?

I am an introvert, at the same time, a reserved and shy person. Being shy doesn't automatically mean I am an introvert, it's different. How do I say so? I grew up being a shy person to the point that I am scared talking with other people. As I grew older, I managed to casually talk with other people but it drains me a lot. I have friends in my junior high school, I spend my weekdays with them and sometimes, they want to hangout during weekends. And as their friend, I usually agree with them because I really want to join. But when the day comes, my mind will suddenly changed and I will ditch them. I will just say that I have a sick or my mother didn't let me go out. Since then, our home really became my safe haven (and I am scared that it will break again). Because the comfort I will feel will only be in that place.
Credits: tumblr
But as I grew older, I learned to interact with different people having different personalities and I've grown to be  a little comfortable with it. And I think me being an introvert lessen or it might turned out to me being an ambivert. I am glad that I managed overcoming that phase because I was able to interact with others longer but still, I really get tired with it. (maybe because I am tired of how other people think in a situation)



I am tired after sleeping

Anyone who's with me? Me and my sister always experience this kind of feeling.  Before, when days aren't that busy, we usually sleep for 10-12 hours. Who wouldn't love that? And who wouldn't feel recharged when you get that hours of sleep? We don't know why but we experience that kind of "feeling". I tried asking my friend if she felt that kind of "feeling" but she just laughed at me and said that it was really unique.

It's the kind of feeling that after getting a long sleep, you are still tired so you want to go back to sleep again. Take note that we didn't anything the day before that so what makes us "that" tired? Believe it or not, we can stay in our rooms for the whole days just lying down or sleeping, but take note we are not tired.


I can sleep anywhere

You read it right! 😉😉 I can sleep while sitting, standing, I can sleep if there's a chance. I can even sleep during class hours, when the professors are busy having a lecture. Though I am eager to learn and listen to the discussion, me being a sleepy head suddenly kicks in. I sometimes write our lectures with eyes closed.



Another small fact: A 2-minute nap would be enough to keep me awake.

For the continuation of the story, when I get sleepy in our classes, I usually take my 2-minute nap secretly when the professor is not looking. And after that, I am now ready to listen to the lecture with my awakened mind.


I've been to Baguio nth times

Of course I am not only by myself. Together with my family, we've been to Baguio many times now (can't even count it). It's been our 2nd province after the province of my father which is Isabela. I even dreamed to take my college degree in the said province. But due to some instances, I wasn't able to pursue my college degree there. 



Every time we go to Isabela, we don't miss the chance passing by the Baguio. Since we live in a hot climate, we love going to Baguio because of its climate. We also enjoy the feeling the place gives, the feeling of home, the comfort it gives. Because of many tourists, it gets crowded and the said place is not the same as before anymore. We don't know why but we still love going there.


I've been to many places 
(not bragging tho)

Again, I am with my family of course. I have been to many places but I wasn't able to realize it until today. Since our blog mostly contains about travel experiences, you might have an idea on the places we've went to. 

One of my courses is the Philippine Tourism and Geography. Region in the Philippines was discussed in one of our sessions, and every city was included. My professor asked on who went to theses places, and there I realized that I was raising my hand in many cities, specifically Luzon (we went to almost every region in Luzon except Region IV-B and Region V). It also made me realize that I have traveled to Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao already (though I only went to one province in Visayas and Mindanao)


NCR (Intramuros)
Luzon (Sagada)
Visayas (Bacolod)
Mindanao (Ma. Cristina Falls)

If you have visited this blog few times and you have read the one I wrote, you'll notice how I cherish our country so much. That I always say that we don't need to travel to other countries just to witness a jaw-dropping works of God because we have our own that is more beautiful only if we will appreciate it.


So that's it!

That ends this post. I hope through this you will have an idea about the person who is sharing their own experiences with you. 

Own who you are



0 Comments