#ToVisitinUAE - Dubai Parks and Resorts - Riverland

I finally visited one of the places in my "#tovisitinUAE" list and it was surely recommended.























Last week (prior to Valentine's day, and I consider this as our pre-valentine date), we visited Riverld. Riverland is located at Dubai Parks and Resorts where Motiongate, Legoland and Bollywood are located. 

With this beautiful weather currently in Dubai, nothing beats a good stroll in a park with your cup of coffee. And I certainly guarantee that this serene place would erase your stressful days. 

How to go to Riverland using public transportation:


























Take the Dubai metro to Ibn Battuta station (UAE Exchange lane) and head to the bus terminal and take the bus DPR1. The trip would cost AED 5 per way as it is more or less 30 minutes travel from Ibn Battuta bus terminal. 

Bus is available on certain timings and you may check it at https://www.dubaiparksandresorts.com/en/transportation. If you are heading to Riverland only, you have to go down to the very last stop (Dubai Parks and Resorts bus terminal).

It is divided into French Village and Irish Village which I totally don't see any differences. Plenty of restaurants, cafes and stuffs all over the place. And of course the beautiful scenery. 





It is a European themed property and a relaxing place to stroll as there are very few people around.







  

Let all the photos describe the place :)



















  














We just spent some amount for bus and refreshment if you wish to buy inside the park. 

The park is FREE!!!!! 
 
Enjoy :)



6 Comments

  1. Nice post! The information you provided is very helpful if someone is planning to enjoy the holidays. I think Parks in Sharjah is a better way to spend the joyful vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Escape the ordinary with this unique adventure Parks in Dubai, where you can involve in tons of fun activities with your whole family. At Aventura parks they offer you a bucket list using which you can cover different circuits with obstacles, explore the nature trail, and cover the ziplines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riverland is one of the best Dubai parks and resorts. I am keen to visit Dubai with my family so that we can also enjoy this huge water park. I have heard a lot about it and since then I made the plan for taking my family to a holiday in Dubai. I am keen to know more about applying for a Dubai family visa so that I can apply for all of us and then travel and enjoy as much as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello guys here are the interesting information for you regarding the entertainment parks in dubai .And kids are are also provides the different activities in park.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I recently used a Spain visa Appointment service and it was such a breeze! Spain Visas took care of everything and I had my visa in no time. Highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete