#ToVisitinUAE - EXO's Power at Dubai Fountain

I've watched it along with EXO and that's one of the proudest moment I've ever felt. 


At around December, there was already a buzz about EXO's song being played at the Dubai Fountain. 

So what's with this Dubai Fountain that everyone, especially the locals are buzzing about it?

Dubai fountain is just one of the many choreographed fountains in the world but what made it grand is that it is the WORLD'S LARGEST CHOREOGRAPHED FOUNTAIN. Whitney Housten, Lionel Richie, Celine Dion, Michael Jackson and Enrique Iglesias' songs were being played there to name a few. 

Just imagine the honor and privilege that EXO received when it was chosen as a new song to be highlighted in Dubai Fountain on the 16th of January. 

I quickly asked for a day off or earlier shift for that day after it was confirmed. But what's more exciting was that they've announced that EXO will be coming for a Meet & Greet (it was stated that EXO won't join the viewing but they were there, breathing the same air with us).


With the excitement that I had, I decided to go whether or not I will see EXO. I just want to be one of those lucky people who can watch the glory that EXO received. I promised all my Twitter friends that I will take a video of it and share as soon as I get home. I tweeted it immediately and you can view the video on this link https://twitter.com/hunthehyun/status/953267222494969856


Up until now, EXO-L's can still watch EXO's Power being played at the Dubai Fountain until March 31 on these special timings:
Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday at 8.30pm 
Every Thursday and Friday at 10.30pm

I'm more than excited to go visit Dubai and watch it again. 



0 Comments